And so, 25 things about me.
- My nose is really sore right now because I'm just getting over a cold.
- Eating Spam reminds me of home (Hawaii).
- I get my best reading done while sitting on the toilet.
- The first secular rock concert I went to was Motley Crue.
- I can't remember the first concert I ever went to because it was a forgettable Christian artist. I do remember that whoever it was didn't bring a band. They just sang to pre-recorded tracks. Basically glorified (no pun) karaoke.
- I've never had a girlfriend.
- I'm horrible with remembering names.
- I snore like a banshee. I probably need to get tested for sleep apnea but that'll have to wait until I get better health insurance.
- I don't mind drinking horrible coffee but I can't stand poorly pulled espresso drinks. I heart Vivace.
- All of my knowledge and experience with running and recording sound can be traced back to the simple question, "what does that knob do?"
- I once saw three movies in two different theaters in one day.
- I obsessively check the bicycle listings on craigslist even though I don't have any money to buy anything right now.
- I heard the Honolulu Symphony play Beethoven's 9th while seated in the front row.
- I'm a little over half way through this list and I'm already having a hard time coming up with things to share.
- I suck at chess but I like playing online. My Yahoo chess rating wavers between the high 1100s and the low 1200s which is basically at the bottom of the food chain.
- I honed my typing skills on the old Hawaii chat room, Saimin.
- I'm a procrastinator. I usually make my New Year's Resolutions around February.
- I want to eat at White Castle before I die. Not because I think they're going to be all that tasty, it's because the Beastie Boys rap about them.
- Twilight is my favorite time of day.
- Spring is my favorite time of year.
- I hate roller-coasters.
- I want to learn to fly someday.
- I don't like wearing sweaters. I bought a few when I first moved up to Seattle but gave them all away.
- Raymond Carver is my favorite author.
- I got a small fiction piece published in a literary journal associated with Donald Miller. The journal was called the Ankeny Briefcase and only came out with one issue.
More posts to come.